Guess where it is!
LONDON BAIBEE! Only my favorite place in the world. England was the #1 country in my list of places to visit so it was a dream come true. All thanks to my sister and her SUPER nice boyfriend I got to see and experience wonderful things and that gave me the twist I needed in my life. I am thankful that he was very patient with us despite we were more than lost all the time. And also so grateful that I got to meet my friend Noe there, who I must confess I was a bit intimidated to meet but completely loved in the first few days. And my sister who was also patient and with whom I oddly did not fight that much in the trip and had some seriously funny experiences with.
Let me be honest with you, straight up, I had no clue of what I was going to do in London. But luckily my companions did so based on what I saw and lived I will give you some brief tips:
1. Use lots of google maps or apps for routes.
2. When you are going somewhere make a map in your head of what routes you need to take and learn it very well so you don't get lost.
4. Don't be shy to ask for direction.
5. Go to places that are not, you know, for tourists.
6. Observe some more. Maybe over hear some conversation.. I don't know, it is fun haha.
7. If you DO get LOST, enjoy the ride and explore new places. And trust in God nothing will happen to you haha. Fo reals though don't freak out just calmly find your way back but first see what's new around.
8. Go to museums, they are really cool, but get ready to get tired. Don't go to many museums… Well depending on how you are and what you like.
9.Try delicious food.
10. Go to plays and fun activities!
11. Dress comfy but fun.
12. Search for sales and the best stores.
13. Be ready to walk and fast! So you can take advantage of most of the day.
14. BE GRATEFUL. :)
15. Be happy. :D
And that's it on the tips. I actually don't remember the names of the places we went so this is basically it for today (I LIVE IN THE MOMENT YO'). I will say we went to Jamie's Oliver restaurants and the pasta is tasteless but the pizza is delicious. Also, what I loved the most of it all, was the public transportation, I had never ridden on metro and buses of 2 floors so I adored it.
Cheers for the travels,